Monday, March 13, 2006

The story : Part ...

It is a long time since I have updated the the story series. Lots of things happenned in between. We finally figured that we are in love with each other... Told our parents about our relationship... My parents cautious.. trying to convince me otherwise... and fawdi's parents angry... We met each others parents... fawdi made a good impression, though there are some more issues... And I made a pathetic one... Fawdi came to US. we were been away from each other for almost 6 months. I came to US... met Fawdi...went to new york with her and my other friends...had a swelling in my neck which finally led to a surgery which was done on the 10th of march 2006.
the situation now is both our families are not agreeing.. though there is less opposition from my parents, they have not yet agreed... Stiff opposition from Fawdi's parents. Dont know what will happen when fawdi goes back in April... Hoping for the best.. that they agree... but am sure that it wont happen so soon... and continuing to talk to my parents and convince them. :)

1 comment:

neosis said...

well ... you have not done too bad either in this life. Nothing can go wrong for you dude. You just rule and be the way you are.