Friday, November 02, 2007

Visit to Phoenix

Me and Arun landed in Charlotte after a long journey to find that our luggage did not come through. Our manager there, Gopal, took us to Costco and got some clothes for us. We had not much of work for the first week. We met the Client Manager there and instantly knew that this is not going to be easy assignment. I was waiting for friday, to meet my dear fawdi. I had informed Raj that I was coming

My flight was early morning, I took a cab and reach airport. After 6 hours I reached Phoenix airport. There, after 6 long months, I saw fawdi. I will never forget the expression on her face as I saw her as going down the escalator. We took a cab and went to her place. She made some food for us and we talked for till evening. Raj came in the evening and I went to his place. Had a good time with Raj remembering all the old pranks we played and the happy days in college

I came back to Fawdis place in the morning and went out shopping. I got her a laptop and some other things. We roamed around in her apartment complex. The most difficult part was the "bye" that I had to say in the evening. I saw her looking at my cab from the gate as I went to the airport

No comments: