Friday, November 02, 2007

Fawdi meets my parents

Fawdi returned to her desk after lunch. And she was so happy. Everyone was expecting her to be gone. People who knew about us, thought I did something. Otherwise how is it possible that after 6 months of stamping no one noticed that it was an H4? No one but me? Fawdis parents went back the same day. Her PM, Rachna, called her up to check what was the issue. What surprised her PM was how was I involved in all this. Since Rachna knew me well (she was my first PM) fawdi told her the entire thing. As soon as fawdi told me this, I was sure Rachna would call me. And she did :) Blasted me for not telling her this.

Now we had some more time. It would take atleast a month for the passport to be restamped and fawdi has to travel. She was asked to travel to Bangalore meanwhile.

During this time I planned my parents and sisters trip to mangalore. I arranged a trip to some places nearby. Told my dad about fawdi. His reaction was cautious. I asked fawdi to come down during that weekend.

It was a nice trip. My parents, Preeti, Fawdi and me roamed around for 2 days around Mangalore and had a good time. They liked fawdi, only thing aai said was that "She is not smart enough for you". Dad said she found her intelligent (Fawdi is still proud of that :)) Preeti liked her. So it was an Orange signal from their side. Not exactlty green

No comments: