Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to US

In every trip to US before this, I have not reached together with my luggage. This time was different. I reached with 2 of the most heavy suitcases that I have carried, each weighing 2kgs. I was lucky that I did not have to pay extra!

This time Poornima was already in US. That made a lot of things easier. I already had an address before landing :) So I had just to come in and relax… Or so I thought. I took a car on rent on the sunday for a week. And then the thing that we are doing since past 8 months started all over again… travel.

In the next 2 weeks I covered the entire Richmond city and the areas around it. Hunting for furniture, cars and usual shopping. We got a nice sofa and a oversized chair, a TV, a good (and expensive!!) bed, a coffee table (for free!). Also got our internet connection after “borrowing” it from DALS for some time. Then we got a car…

No comments: