Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The car - Finding the temple

Sunday morning we got up early at 9:00 (thats relative to sunday). Poornima drove the rental and I drove my car to Enterprise car rentals. Returned it a day earlier than schedule. I had taken down the directions for the temple. We started to go towards Springfield Road. 6051 Springfield Road. How difficult it could be?

I am not in good terms with Virginia roads. For those 3 miles, I covered a distance of around 10 miles searching. What is called as 6051 Springfield Road is actually on Mountain Road! Anyways we reached there to find we are the only ones there. The whole location was empty. After some time the priest came there. He informed me that the temple opens up only at 11 and we can come around 1.30 for the vahan pooja. He also gave us a list of things that we were suppossed to get for the pooja. We got those on our way back home from the Indian stores. Went home prepared some lunch and got ready for the way back.

No comments: