Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The car - we got it!

2003 Sentra with a little high miles at an attractive Price. Perfect condition! certified by Carfax and firestone. With Sun roof, premuim speakers and power everything… Dream car..

I fell in love with it at first sight. Test drive was good. Someone had already finalized the deal, but had to get a loan to finance it. So we had a chance. Sunday morning, we called up to check if we still had the car, we did! Borrowed a phone from Shylu (I havent received my phone yet!).

Since Poornima did not want to drive on the highway, we took the Broad street, right from the airport to west end. The Phone was used to sync up and get advise on directions. After a marathon call for 46 minutes and around 43 signals later we reached home. I was relaxed thinking that the only thing remaining now was to do a Vahan pooja and we are all set. I will return the rental tomorrow morning and then will drive my own car! We looked up a temple around 3 miles away and decided to get there by 10.

No comments: