Saturday, March 05, 2005

Joining Driving classes

Nothing to do in mangalore on the weekends. Last 2 weekends I was with Fawdi most of the time, or talking to her or messaging her. Inshort constantly in touch. But this weekend is a bit different from the earlier weekends I had in mangalor after returning back. Kannan and Binoy did not go to their homes. Binoy was actually here till some time back but has finally gone home. Fawdi has gone to her home since Wednesday. Will be back only on Tuesday. we had some good fights over completely useless things, description not required. So I am not disturbing her peaceful vacation till tuesday. kind of missing her. but that seems just fine.
Okay coming back to the fact that there is nothing to do in Mangalore on weekends. I dont knowdriving a four wheeler or a 2 wheeler. So Kannan and I have joined the driving school here. 25 hours of teaching. Hope I will get my licence before my birthday :) But the sad part is that our teacher is not well today and the class will be called off most probably.
Coming to birthdays, I have lost count of how many birthdays I have forgotten in the last 3 years. Almost every birthday including preet's birthday.Was fortunate enough that I called just by chance on that day.
So am siting in office doing nothing... someone gave a good definition of nothing, NOTHING is absence of anything... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... Nothing... and you know what it means.. :)