Saturday, March 12, 2005

My second driving class

The day finally came after a long wait of 6 days. My second driving class. After the first class I was not very confident of the second day. I asked Kannan to go first to the driving as I was a bit scared. He flatly refused. So I had to get in first. We gave the teacher our photos for the Driving license. That reminds me that we had to go to RTO office to get our learners license today but we did not go as this is a second saturday and the office is closed. :) (Am so happy about that :))
So "lo prabhu ka naam" (Not that Prabhu you idiot!!) and I started the car. Surprise surprise ....

I was actually driving (??) correctly. Except for one instance where I released the accelarator when we were on a rising slope all went fine :) This is not what I expected. I strongly suspect the Teacher of some malicious activities from his side of the controls. And one very inportant thing was that the car was not the same we used last weekend. The steering of this car had to be turned a bit right for it to go straight. (Surprising but true :))
But this certainly gave me some confidence and I am loking forward for tomorrow for yet another lesson :)
Clutch and brakes tomorrow :))

No comments: