Sunday, December 02, 2007

Back in India

Fawdi went back to Phoenix. Her project was getting over and she was to fly back to India for some time. I joined back office after a week of rest. The pain was still there, but I could manage with antibiotics. After some days the swelling came back! The tissue culture results had still some time to come. I sent the CT reports to my doctor in India.

He suspected TB and asked me to get a test done. The results came negative I was getted scared of what this is and was planning to go back to India if the medicines did not show results. After 8 weeks the results confirmed the fears. I had Tuberculosis of the Lymph nodes. I had to travel back on a very short notice. Coincidently I and fawdi travelled back on the same day, April 22, My birthday :), and reached Bangalore with 10 mins difference.

No comments: