Sunday, December 02, 2007

We together!

When I reached mumbai, I got a mail from fawdi that she wanted to talk and asked me if she could call me. I asked her to call on my landline.
"My project got scrapped"
"So are you coming back?"
"No I am assigned to go for a training"
"Training for what?"
"Another tool and after that another project"
"Which tool and what project"
" and a project in houston!"
I Could not believe my luck. She was to get trained in Palo Alto on a tool and then travel to houston to MY PROJECT!!

I reached Houston on a sunday and the story repeated. I lost my baggage. It came after 3 days. And after a week, came fawdi. We have been together ever since in Houston. Until my emergency exit due to Visa issues.

On a side note, I dont know why my onsite trips end in a disaster. Swiss trip, had a arrest warrant against me, Charlotte, came back with TB, Houston, became an illegal immigrant!

No comments: