Sunday, December 02, 2007

Fawdi looses hope

After I came back to india, I went on a week long leave to Mumbai and fawdi travelled to Mangalore. I had another surgery done there and removed the swelling. Started the course for TB medicines. When I joined back Bangalore, Fawdi was already in Mangalore. She was finding it more and more difficult to talk to her parents now. She still had proposals going on.

One weekend she travelled home. Had a long, hot talk with her parents. Finally she could not take it any more. She agreed to do whatever her dad wanted. I was waiting for her to come back and tell me what happenned. She came back and told me that everything is over between us and that she is going to marry whomever her dad asks her to. I had little choice left but to accept this fact.

Proposals had started to come in full swing again. We hardly talked, I felt betrayed. Felt like I had no reason to live. I still had hope that I would convince her and her parents. But luck and my health were against me.

No comments: