Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Onsite planned

Days seemed to crawl as I was waiting for fawdi to come back. On the other hand I my onsite prospect was getting stronger. I went and talked to our resource manager here to see if she can put both of us together. She assured us of all the help she could do.

One day I got a mail from my DM telling me about an onsite opportunity as a Business Consultant in Houston. Sathish Rajagopalan, an old punter was also in the same account. That was a nice role and a nice location too. Meanwhile fawdi was also allocated another project in Chicago. That project was suppossed to move to Houston in some time

Fawdi started training for that project and I started preparation for my assignment. Fawdi had plans of coming down to houston as one of her former roommates, Anu, was also there. I left for Mumbai and was planning to go to Houston from there

No comments: