Friday, December 31, 2004

Another year passing by

Another year passing by...

Was looking at some of the photos we took during last year's visit of Guru and
party from Mysore to Mangalore. Wondering how one whole year has flown by. Was
planning to quit Infosys at this time last year... And am still doing that, just trying.

Life seems to be stopped somewhere in Mangalore where I left it last year.
Same time of the year, May be same date, I will be reaching back (most probably that
is). About the same team size that I left it.. About the same state. No new projects.

Am planning to ask my manager to release me once I go back. Would like to
take some time off my normal work and something for myself. Even I am starting to
doubt my ability to do that now. Am only planning from a year now. As a new year
resolution I will try to get this thing done. Atleast start with the design of the
system.Let me start this tomorrow itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you something serious. 'Think positive and have faith in you'. Clear up all negative thoughts from your mind. Look at the brighter side. I know you can do it, considering the way you help others do that. Why to feel down, when you have a lot many things to dream about. Fill your mind with new hopes, and I know that can do magic. You know what, 'Rome was not built in a day', they say :).