Sunday, December 05, 2004

My stability and Decisions

Sometimes I think I am too indecisive and can be manipulated very easily. Every one seems to know this and takes advantage of this fact. Also the fact that I tend to understand others rather than enforce my viewpoint makes my life difficult. Am not sure how I am going to handle this.
Being able to understand others can be of great help in my personal life but is a Bane professionally. I seem to always miss out my viewpoint in a discussion or an argument. Same applies to the decisions that I make. I dont seem to be firm on the decisions I make and tend to change them very frequently. Maybe I am just thinking too much...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, you are good in debate. Reason can be your quick and in fact very sharp thinking. This in turn can also help you understand others’ viewpoints easily. But I have never experienced you losing track of own viewpoint because of this.
And about decisions, have experiences of fluctuating decisions from you :-). That obviously can be some exceptions, as you are capable of following up your decision and making it happen. I think, you basically believe in finding a quick solution to a problem and modifying it as you work on it rather than trying to find the prefect solution initially itself taking more time. This can be the reason for any changing decisions.
What say?
Finally, don’t think too much.. :-)

Anand Lonkar said...

You are right in saying that I dont believe in finding a perfect solution in one shot. I do believe in prototyping rather than designing a perfect solution. But it seems you have not had enough debates with me :)

Anonymous said...

i am not going to write anything..
was abt to write a lot. but lost the mood.