Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Why do I do what I do?

Thinking Logically I would not have been in the place where I am now. Imagine a person who failed in Mathematics and C programming, with just about average academics, sitting in Switzerland working for a reputed Software company.
But then things are not always what they should be. Like the fact that I cannot explain why I do most of the things I do. Working and communicating with people just the way I do it. I know there is a vast scope of improvement ( thats a better way of saying I dont really think:)) before opening my mouth. I plan to do most of the things in a good way and end up messing everything, not only projects i am involved in ( actuallyI dont remember any project I am involved in completing without being in total mess, at any time of its life cycle, Get better comments from my team), but also talking to people around me who really care about me. I just seem to be so arrogant in talking to them. But all this after I have already done my part.
I consider myself lucky to have so many of the people who care about me around, All friends and project buddies. And I seem to constantly forget them.
Guess its the time I need to redesign the interface correctly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just logged in here to see if there is something new :). 'Why do I do what I do?'- A very common question that everyone asks themselves. And the answer might be 'coz you are you'. Me sometimes even think if there is some way to 'undo' what I do. Continue being what you are now is the best thing you can do. You may not agree with me. But that is what I feel. Can justify that by quoting what you said - 'I consider myself lucky to have so many of the people who care about me around'. This itself proves that there is no need to 'redesign the interface' after all.