Saturday, December 25, 2004

Just about to sleep

Was just lying on my bed when I started thinking about the money I am earning now
and how I plan to spend this. Have many options....
Invest in a housing loan, Get a big flat in Mumbai...
This will take away all of my savings and leave me with a loan which will
help me reduce my income tax liability. Will be repaying this over the next 20 years.
Some pitafalls in this. No one will give me a loan this big on my current offshore
salary. And My onsite is not reliable.
Invest in some business of my own.
This one is my most preferred option. But what to invest in? One thing I know
I can do is develop a Data acquisition system with the help of some of my friends.
Nothing so special in that, I already have a draft project ready from my Final year.
This can be further worked upon. Feasibility needs to be tested.
Do nothing...
Let this money lie around some more time and then I can think over how to
spend this.
Just another thought crossing my mind right now. Can I spare a part of this for the
village My dad originally came from? Of course yes, need to discuss this with papa
and get his opinion. Most people at home may not like this idea, but I can still test
this.
So am going back to my bed, to lie for some time, See If I can sleep. I just seem to be
longing so much to go back from this place. Days seem overstretched and nights
unending......

No comments: