Saturday, May 14, 2005

The story.. Part 1

Am writing this as she travels in a bus to Pune... and I am already missing her.
Fawdi is a small, shy, silent reserved girl having large soda water glasses and has braces. Came to our project somewhere in November 2003. She joined as a part of second expansion of the project along with one other member. Liked her as a technical person. Was not actually the brightest person around, but worked hard. Tried to understand things. I gave her some gap analysis of the requirements that we had gathered. She did not have a clue what to do! Expected that as no one would have slightest Idea what my domain was let alone doing a high level stuff like gap analysis. Even then she did a good job. She did make some mistakes. I told her that I did not expect her to be perfect at the first time itself. :) As nothing good stays with me for long, soon she was moved into another project.....And that seemed to be the end of it.

No comments: