Monday, May 16, 2005

The story.. Part 5

Not knowing what to do... I called in expert advice. Miss Priya Prabhakar, Aunty, as I fondly call her. I showed her the mails to confirm if what I was thinking was correct and if Fawdi was already infatuated with me. She asked me clearly what do I think about her. Told her that I did not think anything about her. Then she saw the mail and asked me to relax. Tell her whatever you feel and dont take this any forward. So I mailed her back with whatever I said. For about a week I could not talk to her properly. Finally she replied that what she meant was that she was so used to talking to me and getting my mails that if I stop all of a sudden it would be difficult for her. I am still not sure if what she said at time was just to so that I dont be to tensed and worried and continue normally. Also I am afraid to ask her again now, already asked 100 times till now. I felt a bit relaxed after that. Aunty helped me so much in this difficult time. Talking to me and never leaving me to be sad.
Priya then advised me to continue as friends as we had now clarified whatever we were feeling. The started flood of mails and messages. At one point of time I was spending almost 30 CHF per week on my mobile with a major chunk going to sms. Chatting and Mailing continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

then i came to know the the sensitive part of the person named Anand who otherwise was all fun and laughs.
Still remember the tension i felt in you during that walk from office to tram stop.