Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The story.. Part 7

Not thinking of what would happen next, we continued talking, mailing and messaging. I thought I can come back by December end. I made plans the celebrate new year together.
Then came November, when my parents and sister came to Basel. I went on a one week long leave. Celebrated Diwali with my parents at my home. All this while I continued to talk to her. Since I was not in office at this time, she used my web ID for mails. I told her i would not be able to access the mails quite often as I would be travelling. Mails continued nevertheless into my account. I created a separate folder for her mails and named it JUNK. Sms too continued regularly. Dad did ask me sometimes who this Fawdi was. Told him that she was my girlfriend. Knowing me he did not take that seriously. I introduced my sister to her once on yahoo and they too started chatting. Then I went to Paris with my parents. did not have internet access there. Also phone was switched off. So no contact with her for a whole day. Next morning I searched for the nearest cyber cafe and checked my mails. Some 20 mails in there from her. missing me... replied back. Pat came the reply.. She was in office and getting my mails. Had a small chat that time. I returned back from Paris to Basel while my parents continued the trip to london. This was a dream come true for my Mom, who used to say "london la challi" (Going to london) to small children whenver she used to go out. :)
There was another first time in that trip... First time I saw my dads watery eyes as I dropped them at the Zurich airport. Somehow managed to keep myself patient and saw them off. Cried on my way back to Basel.... only person knowing that was again Fawdi.

No comments: