Monday, May 16, 2005

The story.. Part 6

Then some incidents happenned. I heard her crying on the phone. Was terribly upset. Dont know why. I was waiting to see her after that. But my onsite was not going to end soon, I was put into another project there. My fourth one at onsite. When I asked my manager about returning offshore, I was told that you may be here till Syngenta account is there with our company or till you are there i the company :(
Meanwhile my talks with Fawdi were becoming more and more frequent. I used to tall to her for long hours and tease her a lot. Sometimes we used to have fights on this. But mend them quickly as netiher of us could live without the mails and calls. During this time, Binoy, Kannan, Priya, Nithya returned offshore. I was left with Sreejith and Piyush. Not that I was allergic to them, but I did not fit in their company. I started to be more and more alone. And at the same time talking more and more with Fawdi. Some day we discussed what would happen if we would never be able to meet again. Considering the fact that my onsite trip was getting extended and her parents were already searching for a groom. Chances were bright that by the time I reach offshore, she would be married happily.
One of our project mates got married and she left the company to go to UK. This again brought the discussion whether we would meet again... I tried some simulations to see what would happen then. These were damn successful :) the simulations were successful, but i realised it would be almost impossible for me to remain a week without talking, mailing or sending messages to her... I was so used to her presence...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sale, yeh wohi ladki ka hai na jo woh din tu mujhe phone pe bata raha tha..And is the physical description that u have given in the blog matches with her actual description? Then I can understand the term 'Fawdi' :-)

Raj.