Saturday, May 21, 2005

The story.. Part 10

Me landed back in India on 4th Feb and in Mangalore on 7th Feb. Was so happy to be back here. So happy to see Fawdi again finally. she had brought me a gift, a small teddy, now called CHOTU, a small friendship frame and a card. I did not bring lots of chocolates. Almost the whole team here barring some 5 people were new to me. Slowly got used to them. Enjoyed the first few weeks with nothing much to do. Coffee started regularly, with members of my former team. That included fawdi :) Went for trekking on 2 of the weekends. Quite fun. Fawdi was on bench that time. Nothing to do. She used to come and sit on my desk (literally!!!) for some time. Me and fawdi used to chat on Intranet, go out for shopping. dinner, or just roaming around. Those were some of the most care free days of my life. I did not think about anything. What would people think about us roaming around, more importantly about her, than me.
There is nothing to do in Mangalore on weekends. So Me and Kannan joined the Driving classes.
Meanwhile she went home one weekend after some weekends together. And was on leave on the coming monday and tuesday. I started missing her more then. I got an update then that all her further interviews were on hold till further notice. :) Till she got rid of her braces. Some more time for us to be together.....

1 comment:

Ninad Lade said...

Now that I see, that I no nothing!!!
I would like to know ALL of it...
Who on Earth is this charming lady called "FAWDI"???
well good to know that someone like a person like you ;-) (just kidding)...
The Bottomline is I want to know who this Malyalee FAWDI is... and I wanna know it FAST... you better do that... OR... nothing would happen... sigh...